Before Use of Vadeel
- You agree and understand that vadeel.com is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates medium for the purposes of advertising and distributing information relates to goods or services. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods or services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete targeted sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Vadeel is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Platform at your own risk.
- You understand that Vadeel does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside Vadeel’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Platform or another Third Party Website (defined below) or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Platform and the Service, and that by using the Platform and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Vadeel be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Vadeel cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that Vadeel has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to Vadeel’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Platform and Content available through the Platform may contain links to other third-party websites ("Third Party Websites"), which are completely unrelated to Vadeel. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third-Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. Vadeel makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third-Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and Vadeel disclaims all liability thereto.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. The Description may be edited by you at any time while your ad is live. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform (a) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Platform, and (b) the right to contact you with regard to the Content posted by you through private chat or any other means. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or Vadeel remove or delete such Content from the Platform. Further, you grant Vadeel the right to make available your Content to any third party in connection with the transaction contemplated in your classified advertisement.
- Vadeel does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Vadeel expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. Vadeel does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Platform, and Vadeel may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Vadeel reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. Vadeel may also terminate a user's access to the Platform if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Platform more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, Vadeel reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
- Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:
- shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
- shall not pertain to good, services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to 'list' which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- shall not be placed in any other Vadeel site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Listing Portfolio.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the website.
For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items portfolio listed below.
We specifically restrict any listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group
- Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave a person’s mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults
- Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/ or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
- "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion
- "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act")
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature
- Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts
- Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
- Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
- Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties’ intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purports to breach any persons right to privacy.
- Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
- Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
- Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users’ individuals and or animals.
- Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985.
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich fast" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
- Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g. electronic item listed as office furniture).
- Incorrect City / Location of Listing
- "Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/ or The Environment Protection Act, 1986)
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions:
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
Who one is eligible for Vadeel?
Use of www.vadeel.com,either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are 13 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access Vadeel, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
Who is Liable?
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
About Personal Information
About Third Party Content and Services
Our Governing Law & Jurisdiction
About Guarantee of Business
Vadeel does not guarantee business from the leads generated. Vadeel shall not be responsible or liable at all to the Advertiser if no business or business leads are generated for the Advertiser through premium ads on the Website. Advertiser understands that Vadeel’s only obligation is to place the premium ads on the Website in the manner provided for in these Terms. Accuracy of the information/content provided is the advertiser's responsibility and Vadeel will not be held responsible for false claims made by the advertiser.
Advertiser agrees to make all payments due to Vadeel in a timely and efficient manner and shall ensure that cheques issued do not bounce. Advertiser shall not issue stop-payment instructions in respect of such cheques. The Advertiser recognizes that Vadeel has the right to take action under the Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 in respect of bounced cheques or take any other action available in law. Advertiser represents and warrants that (i) it is a bona fide business organization or individual carrying on business in relation to the items disclosed to Vadeel, (ii) it has the right to use the trademarks it claims to have the right to use (iii) the business carried on by Advertiser does not violate or infringe upon any law or regulation and all registrations required for carrying on business have been procured by it and (iv) all Classified(s) provided to Vadeel is/are and shall at all times be accurate and complete, and entirely lawful. The Advertiser shall bear complete responsibility for the quality of its goods and/or services, and Vadeel shall bear no responsibility for the same. The Advertiser agrees to be bound by all applicable policies of Vadeel relating to Classifieds and the Website, and the Advertiser grants to Vadeel a worldwide intellectual property license (including a copyright and trade mark license) relating to all intellectual property rights in the Classified(s) to do any acts in relation to the Classified(s) which Vadeel may deem necessary to fulfil its obligations.
Our Paid Services
We may charge a fee to post content in or utilize some areas of the Service (“Paid Services”). Vadeel has authorized Vadeel Technology Private Limited, an Indian company (CIN: U52599RJ2018PTC060055) having its registered office at Jawahar Lal, Motilal Ji, Ward No 12, Khai Mohalla, Salumber, Udaipur, Rajasthan- 313027 to sell such Paid Services to its users. By posting Paid Services on the Website you enter into an agreement with Vadeel, the terms of which are set out herein. Provisions of the Terms relating to the Content shall also be applicable to Paid Services. Further, you continue to be bound by the Terms in connection with your use of the Website and the Services. The terms of Paid Services and the relationship between you and Vadeel shall be governed by the laws of India. Any claim you may have against Vadeel must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts of Udaipur. We reserve the right to modify the price at which these features are made available to you:
- Classified Ads
Classified Ads is a feature that enables the display of your advertisement in a designated area of the Website and/or in a highlighted manner (depending on the platform the content is being viewed), so as to distinguish it from other content posted on the Website. In the designated area of the Website pertaining to Classified Ads, Features Ads are listed in a sequential manner. Therefore, it is possible that a particular Classified Ad is not visible to you each time you browse through the Website.
This feature has been provided to enable users to draw attention to their advertisements and increase the likelihood of receiving responses from potential buyers. We do not guarantee an increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
There is no limit on the volume of Classified Ads you may post on the Website. You can purchase a single Classified ad (“Classified ad package”). Vadeel reserves the right to limit the extent and manner in which Classified Ads may be edited by you.
- Banner Ads
Banner ad is a feature, which enables you to post ads as banner of website. In this Banner ad service covered many size and category wise distributions available. The prices will be available on request mail to email@example.com. This service is based on contractual process as per monthly or yearly. It contains special occasion or festive session also. All rights reserve with Vadeel about festive or occasional banner service.
Charges for Paid Services
Registration and Browsing on Vadeel is completely free of cost. Vadeel charges you for listed products sale through our platform. We charge commission on total amount by Category as Electonics & Appliances, Mobile & Computers, Fashion, Home & Furniture, Car Bike & Industrial, Health Sports & Services, Grocery and Real Estate as 7%, 6%, 15%, 12%, 12%, 15%, 6% and 25% respectively. All Commission charges are including GST. No any hidden (Non-Mention) charges. Vadeel reserves the right to change its commission rate from time to time. Vadeel reserves the right to introduce charges for the new services offered or amend charges for existing services, if any. If any changes in charges, such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on Vadeel.
Upon selecting any feature of Paid Services, you may be redirected to a third-party payment processing site such as Razorpay offering payment through various channels such as net banking, debit card, credit card, Wallet and UPI’s. Vadeel may offer you a right to pay through cash or other channels such as cash collection. You agree that Paid Services will be made available to you only upon receipt of payment confirmation from the Payment Gateway or collection agencies. Upon making payment to us, through any medium whatsoever, you warrant to us that you are entitled to use the medium or otherwise make the payment to us under applicable law.
You have the ability to provide us your Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) on the platform. Your GSTIN details are mandatory for passing on the credit of GST charged. In case you fail to provide us with your GSTIN details, we will assume that you are not registered with the GST authorities, without independently verifying your registration status.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the Website, prices indicated are inclusive of applicable taxes.
If you choose to delete or deactivate any Paid Services prior to the period for which it is active, we will not be liable to refund you for any unutilized time. In the event you are not able to avail the Paid Services on the Website on account of any technical reasons, on receipt of payment confirmation, equivalent units of the paid feature against the ad units you were not able to post shall be credited to your account.
The above refund policy shall not be applicable in the event any content in your advertisement is found to be violating the Terms or there has been any abuse reported in relation to your advertisement or your advertisement is deleted or not re-posted on the Website on account of any technical reasons due to any subsequent editing done by you.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to Vadeel together with a request to Vadeel to delete the relevant Content in good faith in the claims of infringement on firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and the other policies posted on the Platform constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and Vadeel and govern your use of the Service and the Platform superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and Vadeel shall be governed by the laws of the India. Any claim you may have against Vadeel must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts of Udaipur. The failure of Vadeel to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PLATFORM MUST COMMENCE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME AND IN ANY EVENT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, EXCEPT THAT VADEEL MAY COMMENCE ANY SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UNDER INDIAN LAW. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Vadeel without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.