All sellers are expected to stick fast to the following policies when listing products on Vadeel.com. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Vadeel account.
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on Vadeel to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must read it properly:
· Provide proven information to Vadeel and our customers at all time.
· Act honestly and not misuse Vadeel’s features or services.
· Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller or User or Customer, their listings or ratings
· Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
· Not send unsought or inappropriate communications
· Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
· Not attempt to avoid the Vadeel sales process
· Not operate more than one selling account on Vadeel without a legal business need
Violating the Decorum or any other Vadeel policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or ceding of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are as below.
You must act fairly and honestly and may not misuse any service provided by Vadeel. Examples of unfair activities include:
· Providing misleading or inappropriate information to Vadeel or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
· Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
· Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
· Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
· Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
· Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates Vadeel’s policies or your agreement with Vadeel
You must provide accurate information to Vadeel and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
· Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
· Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
· Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
· Review your own products or a competitors’ products
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the Vadeel sales process or divert Vadeel customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Multiple Selling Accounts on Vadeel
You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each region in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing.
Examples of a legal business justification include:
· You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
· You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies
· You are recruited for a Vadeel program that requires separate accounts
· Filing Infringement Notices as an Agent or Brand Protection Agency
Vadeel understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on their behalf and accepts submissions from authorized agents. However, Vadeel does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as an agent of a brand when the filing of those notices could benefit their own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example). Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.
Vadeel provide high benefits to seller. Introduce easy calculation of product cost without any additive charges as closing charges, handling charges and processing charges. Our category wise commission charges are fixed including GST. We don’t charge anything extra. Easy withdrawal of earnings. For commission charges refer Terms and Conditions.